13 September 2007

Together at last!

Welcome to my new blog. I've been at it for some months on MySpace, but I decided to broaden my blogly horizons. So, here I am.
Years ago I maintained a website, first hosted by my school (George Mason University, home of the Patriots!!!) and then on geocities. I tried -- successfully, more often than not -- to update it monthly, offering bits of my own writings, favorite passages from others' writing, fashion forecasts ... you name it. It was fun. But it was also time-consuming. I was hoping -- have been hoping since I started graduate school -- that I would once again have the patience and energy to do all the planning and designing for a new layout each month like I did back then; but it just hasn't happened. That leaves me here at a blogging crossroads. I'm determined to make it work.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You sound determined, grasshopper; you will succeed, my blogstress.

Anonymous said...

Keep on keep'n on!

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the history of my efforts at a viable web presence. So far round two for me has been a small success; best of luck to you! :)