16 September 2007

Feeling Good?

I've had a rough couple of days. I feel anxious. Thursday night I decided to calm that feeling by joining facebook and finding friends I haven't spoken to in a while. That has helped some.
But what about later tonight? And tomorrow? What if I don't feel better? How do make myself feel better?

Earlier this week, I was feeling good. I went to a friend's birthday celebration and for the first time since I left DC, I felt like an absolutely free human being, like I could be myself and be happy at the same time. The problem is that I don't know how to create that feeling when I want to. So I'm just at the will of brain chemicals, apparently.

There is thin silver lining, though. I got some cosmetics day before yesterday. Yayyyyyy! From MAC: another Moonbathe lipglass (mine from the summer is just about gone, and it was just perfect perfect perfect) and Smut eyeshadow. From Ulta: L'Oreal Voluminous eyeliner, HIP Shocking Shadow Pigment in Intrepid (looks like the result of a mating between MAC's Club eyeshadow and Blue Brown pigment), HIP Brilliant Shine Lipgloss in Enticing, NYX lip pencil in Auburn, and Sally Hansen Salon Nail Lacquer in Baroque Bronze.

No comments: